Rules are similar to last season’s. Here are some noticeable differences:
1. all game replays must be uploaded to ggtracker.com and link provided for analysis/review by opponents. Those replays must be linked in the forum (TBD – Facebook for now)
2. in the playoffs, unlike last season, the player who never lost a game in the playoffs don’t just lose the finals and be out… he gets another series if he loses after facing the winner of the loser’s bracket. That’s how it should be as the loser bracket had an extra loss.
3. players can switch races between games, but they MUST declare the race a full day before the match at least if different from normal registered race, else the opponent can request you to switch back.
4. GM level players must off race for competitive balance
5. EACH game must be played between (9pm to 2am Eastern) Friday to Sunday of that week matchup to allow for caster’s schedule. If one has a personal conflict, he has to coordinate with that other player on a special schedule and confirm, and then late the schedule admin (HurtnTime) know BEFORE Friday of that week. Whoever isn’t responding, will get the forfeit LOSS. This is determined by who contacted the schedule admin. If there is a special issue, Freeedom will make the ruling by talking to all 3 parties.
6. Players can play their games ahead of schedule if both agree, but as usual must let the schedule admin know.
7. Game casts will be done according the stated Friday to Sunday schedule, but there could be make-up or supplemental games casted during the week that were pre-arranged as mentioned in items 5-6 above.
8. Only approved casters are to be allowed in the game to cast. No observers. They can watch on the stream instead.
Schedule Admin: Jorge Lopez aka HurtnTime